Part 1: A free lance commercial writer.
Part 2: Where he explains Twilight Zone
Listening to this interview, I was thinking how writers are still struggling with same issues when it comes to the new medium of our time: the Internet.
- Social relevance vs. trivial topics.
- The struggle with commercialism.
- Censorship for the sake of appeasement.
- Artistic control: How he tried to control the content.
- Pre-censorship: Censoring yourself on issues that will get you in trouble.
- The wild lunatic fringe of letter writers, aka the trolls.
- Sponsor interference.
Wondering what he would think of this new medium?
(Thanks to Sam for linking the video)